Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What's YOUR story?


Life is anything BUT ordinary IF you pay attention. What's YOUR story?


My beloved beagle Bell had backward knees. I learned from her imperfection and realized that, though we are all flawed, we all have stories to tell. Sometimes, though, we need a little help. Thus, I launched my writing and publishing business to help others tell their stories.

I've been writing my whole life, but in 2017 I launched Crippled Beagle Publishing. Currently through this blog, I post diatribes, essays, and announcements about the work I do for others through my publishing company and about my own writing projects.

For an ongoing, updated list of clients' and my work, visit my website: www.jodydyer.com.



We all have lessons to learn. We all have lessons to teach. 

When ghostwriting or completing freelance projects, my objective is to empathize and communicate as the true storyteller: the author who lived or imagined the story. Together, we find that author's voice (not mine) and articulate his/her story, message, or mission to create a finished product that meets his/her goals.
Are you interested in:

GHOSTWRITING?
Families often regret they never asked questions of loved ones, and they struggle to recall the details of important memories. Hire me to write your or your loved one's life story. Projects can vary in length and scope. I travel to you as long as my schedule allows but can easily work remotely. Relatives and friends of the "main character" may collaborate with me and pool resources to pay fees. Apply the art of literature to document someone's life so he or she may be accurately remembered and celebrated.
PUBLISHING YOUR MANUSCRIPT?
When editing, I apply decades of writing experience and my background as an educator to clean and refine messages for specific purposes and audiences.

FUNDRAISING FOR YOUR CHURCH, SCHOOL, CLUB, OR ORGANIZATION?
As a fundraiser, I partner with your group to create, complete, publish, market, and sell an industry level anthology or other book that will bring not only a sense of great accomplishment to contributors but also income to your organization.

CONQUERING A DAUNTING WRITING ASSIGNMENT AT WORK OR SCHOOL?
For businessmen and businesswomen: I can help you, whether I write a property description for the Multiple Listing Service, a business letter, a resume/cover letter, a best practice/success story, a company credibility package, Web content, marketing content, or even a resignation letter. Take the pressure off you. Give it to me.
 The message is still your message. I just help you deliver it in a professional manner.

For students: I also tutor students from ages 12-100+. There's no need to turn in a substandard paper. Let me help you. I do not write school assignments for hire. That would be unethical. I am a former high school educator with a masters degree in instruction and curriculum, so I am well-equipped to TEACH you how to write as we brainstorm, outline, rough draft, and revise your assignment.

I look forward to working for you. Please ask questions!
FEES: I use national industry standard pricing, but each project is unique, so I customize fees and payment schedules to an individual client's needs. I am happy to consult with you to answer all your questions and estimate/calculate pricing for your project.


Email me at dyer.cbpublishing@gmail.com, call 865.414.4017.


Let's talk! Find me and friend me!

Facebook: Jody Cantrell Dyer
Facebook: The Eye of Adoption
Facebook: Crippled Beagle Publishing
GoodReads.com: Let's talk books.